Blog » Ten Web Design Commandments
During a particularly geeky conversation recently, the topic got around to Web Design Commandments. If I were to come up with them, they might be a little something like this. I'm sure not everyone will agree with these though, so please feel free to add to the list!
- Thou Shalt Be Damn Careful If Thou Must Use Embedded Audio Or Video.
- Thow Shalt ensure Designers, Developers And Marketers Work With, Not Against, Each Other.
- Thou Shalt Not Waste The Users' Time Demanding Unnecessary Information.
- Thou Shalt Not Use Flash For Everything.
- Thou Shalt Code Using Specifications And Standards.
- Thou Shalt Structure Thy Site In A Meaningful Way.
- Thou Shalt Not Confuse The User With Unclear Navigation.
- Thou Shalt Test Thy Site Extensively.
- Thou Shalt Give The User What The User Wants.