Social Media Marketing?
Social media has seen explosive growth in the last decade and is at the heart of the web. Its influence on commerce will only increase as reviews, recommendations and consumer feedback have a greater affect on buyers' choices.
The big three social sites (though by no means the only three sites) are, of course, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Social media marketing is the art of encouraging people to share your company news, information, products and services with their friends and followers, as well as responding to both positive and negative information on these services.
How Does it Work?
We integrate social media into your website.
We make sure you are able to measure the effect of social media on your website.
We show you how to manage your social media presence.
We set up notifications so you know when your site has social media interactions you need to be aware of.
- Setting up your Facebook page
- "Like" button integration
- Tracking Facebook activity and mentions
- Bespoke Facebook apps
- Setting up your Twitter account
- "Tweet This" button integration
- Tracking Twitter activity and mentions
- Bespoke Twitter apps
- Setting up your Google+ page
- "Share" button integration
- Tracking Google+ activity and mentions
- Author profiles in search results
In addition to the big three above, we also work extensively with social marketing on plenty of other social channels, including all of these:
- Hacker News
Image and Video