Who is Magento for?
Magento is an enterprise-level e-commerce platform. It can support stores ranging in size from just a few products and customers up to large-scale shops with tens of thousands of products.
It has a vast range of extensions available, allowing it to be used together with a hugh collection of CRM systems, payment processors, delivery providers and warehouse management systems.
It is best suited to e-commerce shops where reliability, scability and integration with other systems are important.
Why choose Magento?
- Open Source
No licensing fees. Ever.
- Large community
Plenty of extensions already available to provide extra functionality.
- Well Integrated
Magento has integrations already available for all of the most widely used payment, delivery and CRM systems.
Magento offers unparalleled control over your catalogue, customers, billing and shipping options.
Integrated alerts, reports and notifications.
Why Choose Added Bytes?
We have worked extensively with Magento since 2008, and with both the Community Edition and the Enterprise Edition. For most online businesses, the Community Edition is a great fit, and the range of extensions available for the community edition (far more than for the paid versions of the system) makes this an attractive option.
We have experience with:
- Designing and building custom Magento themes
- Integrating Magento with CRM and marketing systems, including Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Zoho CRM and SalesForce.
- Bespoke module development, including store locators and custom delivery systems.
- Improving Magento's search engine optimisation.
- Hosting Magento websites (including multi-server, load balanced setups).
- Payment integration, including SagePay, Paypoint, WorldPay and Paypal.